Structure and management of the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project
There are three levels to the structure and management of the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project :
- Strategy and Policy
- Tactics and Operations Control
- Directorial sub-committee: is responsible for policy, guidelines, activity plans and formats, supervision and monitoring operations to they are conducted in an orderly and respectful manner.
- Operations and Liaison sub-committee: plans the operations and assigns responsibilities to relevant units, liaises and follows up with other sub-committees.
- Strong and Happy Community sub-committee: conducts activities according to the development needs of the communities to achieve empowerment and sustainability. This is done in conjunction with the King’s private offices, regional military units, as well as government and private sector units in the area. It is also responsible for sourcing equipment, tools, vehicle support for activities.
- Handicrafts and Art Vocation sub-committee: organises events on handicrafts and promotes art vocations and related events that will benefit the public
- Performance and Exhibition sub-committee: sets the format of performances and exhibitions in the King’s honour, and promotes His Majesty’s royal initiative projects as well as activities of the Royal Initiative Volunteers.
- Medical and Public Health sub-commitee: coordinates the provision of medical services during activities in both normal and emergency situations, promotes public health awareness in communities.
- Registration and Data sub-committee: sets directives for registration procedures and venues, and carries out registration for volunteers.
- Logistics and Support sub-committee: sets directives for the request of support in terms of manpower, equipment and services from relevant units.
- Public Relations sub-committee: plans the public relations strategy for every media channel for the most extensive coverage.
- Security and Traffic sub-committee: plans security procedures in the area, enroute, and for individual persons; emergency procedures; traffic communication channels for the public in the activity area.
2. Operations For the implementation of strategies and policies, and comprises:
2.1 The Royal Initiative Volunteers Project Operations Centre, with the following responsibilities:
- Liaise between the Royal Initiative Volunteers Project Committee, the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project Coordination Committee, the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project Provincial/Bangkok Field Operations Centre, the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project District Field Operations Centre, and various government units in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Direct and coordinate operations so that activities of the Royal Initiative Volunteers are in line with royal directives and conducted with propriety; to facilitate the work of the Royal Initiative Volunteer Project Coordination